- Cranberry Almond Crunch cereal (this is my late night snack every. single. night)
- skim milk
- plain Yogurt mixed with fruit, honey, and granola
- Kashi Cereal (my breakfast every day)
- fruit (usually sliced apples, pears, or grapes)
- homemade whole wheat crackers
- homemade whole wheat bread
- peanut butter
- Coke Zero
- orange juice
And because I know you need more exciting information out of this blog post, yes, I did just eat a bowl of Cranberry Almond Crunch while I wrote this.
*** Disclaimer: I have not been compensated in any way (either with money or free products) nor asked to write these product endorsements. However, if you happen to work for Post and would like to send some Cranberry Almond Crunch my way thus saving me the $2.99 per box, I will dedicate an entire blog post to my love of the cranberry, crunchy goodness! I've got to be your most faithful fan, I've lost count of the number of years I've eaten that cereal nearly every night -- at least 4! ***
Do you have any food items you eat every day?
Find more Thankful Thursday, Thursday Thirteen
Update: Check out this post for links to the homemade bread and cracker recipes!