- You occasionally get roped into playing the Pretty Pretty Princess Game
- You know how to dress Polly Pockets
- You occasionally sit in a pink car seat
- You can name all the Disney princesses
- You will always know when you stink because she will announce it, loudly!
- You've had your toe nails painted
- You know the difference between "girl blue" and "boy blue"
- You've worn hair bows
- You have not only a mom, but a little mommy just a few years older than you
- You drive around "fighting the bad guys" on a pink toy car
- You learn that threatening to take a dolly will elicit screams from your sister
- You always have someone ready to read you a story, whether you want her to or not
- You pray and thank God for her nearly every day because even as a 3 year old, you get it, that a sister is an amazing gift!
A toast once heard: "To my big sister, who never found her second Easter egg until I'd found my first." ~Robert Brault
"An older sister is a friend and defender - a listener, conspirator, a counsellor and a sharer of delights. And sorrows too." ~Pam Brown
I am so thankful my kids have each other; it is such a blessing to watch their relationships grow and see the joy and love they add to each other's lives!
Find more Thankful Thursday and Thursday Thirteen.