Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Easier Mornings

We are about to start back to school and with it comes the crazier schedule.

One thing that really helps us get the kids out the door easier in the mornings before school is having a set of kid toothbrushes in our half-bath that is right by our backdoor.  



The kids have toothbrushes in their bathroom upstairs, but sending them back up after breakfast to brush was a recipe for disaster as they'd get distracted playing and we couldn't really monitor who had brushed and who hadn't.  Having a 2nd set of toothbrushes downstairs means all four kids for sure get their teeth brushed before school and we can get them out the door with a bit less hassle!

This one little tip really helps save my sanity!

Do you have any tips for easier mornings?

Find more Works for Me Wednesday here.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Sounds to me like you're very organized! I'm not a morning person and my children are all grown so I don't have too many rushed mornings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just staring at your individual containers and wondering why I never thought of that. With names on them. The 'she stole my toothpaste' wars get pretty heated up around here.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!