Monday, July 15, 2013

Where have we been?

I tricked you by auto-scheduling some posts last week, but we were actually away on vacation.



Where?

Obviously the beach, but what beach?

Would you like some clues?

The water was just this clear one day when the waves were quiet:




This was the view from the top balcony of the beach house we rented:

Last clue:

Here my daughter is standing in one of the iconic walkways down to the beach:


Anybody recognize it?

Stay tuned for the answer  . . .

Find more Wordful Wednesday here.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know the beach, but it's pretty. Lovely family photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No guesses, but is sure is beautiful! And I love the family picture! What a great shot! That belongs in a frame, for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!