Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Best Christmas Gift To Buy for Kids

I've posted exactly 4 times in November (not counting today).  FOUR times, that's it!  So obviously November is eating me alive and flying by!  Christmas will be here before we know it! So, I want to get this out there in the hopes that it makes someone's Christmas shopping just a bit easier.

Do you have a child or children on your to-buy-for list?

Then I have 2 words for you.





Hands down, THE BEST, MOST PLAYED WITH toy we have owned!

Boys, girls, preschoolers, preteens -- all will love Kapla Blocks!

Do you know how some things you give your kids for Christmas they are excited about for about 3 days and then don't ever play with it again?  Well, not so with the Kapla Blocks!  Since buying these for my kids, currently ages 11, 9, 7, and 6 last Christmas, all of them have enjoyed the Kapla Blocks and played with them over and over again.  So much so that we've added to our set with 2 different kid birthdays and now have THREE BOXES of the Kapla Blocks for triple the building fun!

The simplicity is really the beautiful thing about these blocks.  No loud, bright colors!  No need for batteries!  Not even various block sizes to choose from!  Just a big box of all the same blocks!  Yet the building possibilities are endless!



The most recent creation (even the 6th grader joining in on the fun):


Lately my kids like mixing the Legos with the Kapla blocks.  It does make for double the mess but oh the creativity and hours of screen-free entertainment!  Plus, they can and do clean it up on their own when I tell them to.  Okay, the reality is they clean it up when I tell them they can only have or do something they want AFTER they've cleaned up the playroom!



***I am an Amazon.com affiliate and will earn a tiny portion of the sale should you use a link from this blog, but I am truly recommending this product because it has been such a hit in my home!***

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!