Thursday, December 18, 2014

My Christmas Elves

My Christmas elves have been hard at work.  

Getting cards ready to mail (we got 250 out this past Monday - yay!):


Smashing candy canes to make peppermint bark for teachers:

 Drizzling the chocolate on top:



And leaving me little notes like this one.

Notice my answer at the bottom to the, "What do you want for Christmas?" question?  "A clean house!"  Do you think I'll get what I'm asking for?

Now to get the elves wrapping presents . . .
 
Half-Past Kissin' Time

3 comments:

  1. Love your Christmas wish. I'm afraid that probably won't happen so maybe a scarf?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get your wish! Have a healthy merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! The kids never get too old to be elves. Love your answer to the Christmas gift question. Hope you get your wish!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!