Okay, so it has been around two weeks since I began this wild ride into blog writing. I only just began reading blogs a few months ago. Talk about a whole 'nother world that I had no idea existed!
Anyway, I wanted to jump in, but now that it has been count 'em 2 weeks I'm feeling a little overwhelmed. There is a lot to learn about this blog world -- del.icio.us, comments, memes, carnivals, RSS feeds, widgets, gadgets, trackback, ping, permalink -- ya'll it's more chaos than even my home!
But, still I'm glad to be here and I do apologize for any mistakes I may be making. I'm new!
Why I began to blog:
1. To encourage me to write more, something I've always enjoyed.
2. To chronicle this time in my life so I will always remember what it was like, the lessons I learned and the blessings God provided along the way.
3. So that maybe someday if my baby girl is in the throws of raising small children she will be interested to read what her mom experienced, felt, and did while I was raising her and her brothers.
4. To connect with and learn from other bloggers, people who have gone before me and people that are currently going through similar life phases.
5. To hopefully be helpful and encouraging to other moms.
6. And I pray, to glorify God . Oh Lord, please show me the way!
1 Thess 2:4, "We have been approved by God to be entrusted with the gospel, so we speak, not as pleasing men but God, who examines our hearts."