Thursday, January 10, 2013

Too Tired To Title (Take Two)

We've had 4 children for over a year now and my blog header still reflects life as a family of 5.  In fact, it reflects life as it was the end of 2008 when I began this blog (nobody drinks out of sippy cup or has a suction bowl any more)!  On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the worst), how bad is that?  

How old is your blog header (okay really only answer that question if it's older than mine, to make me feel better)?

Can I use the "I have 4 children" excuse?

____________________

 I know the football playoffs are going on right now, and there is a team we'll be rooting hard for on Sunday, but I have to say, #1 cutest football player is right here:




My 5 year old, I could just eat him up!

____________________

I took the boys to get haircuts last week and realized it was likely the last haircut for my 9 year old before he turns 10 and the price goes up.  Because of that, my crazy, frugal mind decided that this haircut must last as long as possible and I got their hair cut shorter than it's been in a long time.  At first I thought it was terrible and they looked like they'd been sheared like sheep, but then I noticed that the shorter styles made them look younger and that's just pure awesome!  Enjoying my little boys while I still can and their fuzzy little heads!
____________________ 

Do you know what else is awesome?  Craft time for the 5 and 4 year olds lead by the 7 year old!




 There's something about leaf rubbings that's just really cool!  Even if you don't have kids, I recommend you go peel the paper off some crayons, pick up some leaves, grab a sheet of white paper, and make a rubbing.  Your day will be better for it!

____________________ 

This video clip of comedian Jim Gaffigan talking about having 4 kids is hilarious!  I can relate!


____________________ 

Happy Friday Friends!


6 comments:


  1. I LOVE your header and I don't care HOW old it is.

    The J.G. clip is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't imagine 4 kids! I have a hard enough time with 2! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your header too! I have four kids but they're all so far apart it was like having 4 only children! Not really, but they aren't close in age. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm one of four-it's so much fun having lots of siblings, especially as an adult. I wouldn't worry about your header. You're busy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your header to, when I see it I know where I am. I think people change them too frequently.
    Your little football player is adorable.
    I just love it when the older kids either read or do crafts with the little ones. I love it when they 'play' school too...
    Have a great weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't change my header very often...I try to change it every season, but sometimes it doesn't happen!
    I'm with Keetha: I love your header, too!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!