Monday, April 7, 2014

Not A Lot of Sleeping Going On


I'm tired so this is going to be short, very short.

I'm not sure if the tiredness is from sleeping in a tent with my family of 4 kids (one is not pictured above) on Saturday night, where as you can see, there was not a lot of sleeping going on, 

or 

the hour I spent in MIDDLE school today! Oh yes, I know, now if that is not 3 years of everyone's life they are not eager to re-live then I don't know what is!  But, I am about to experience it afresh starting next year when my oldest goes to middle school and lasting for the next NINE YEARS when I will have a child in MIDDLE SCHOOL.  Now there's a reality that makes me hyperventilate just a bit and need a nap, preferably one that does not involve an air mattress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!