Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Texas Baby in Colorado

What happens when you take a Texas baby on vacation to Colorado and set him in the snow?



Almost exactly a year ago when my youngest was 10 months old, we took our first family vacation to Colorado. It was an awesome, fun, memory-filled trip, but 3 kids and mittens and hats and boots and multiple layers of clothes was just too much for this Texas mom to deal with! I tip my rarely used winter hat to you Northern moms! We definitely have it easier here in the south -- until Hurricane season that is!

Check out more Wordless Wednesday at 5 Minutes for Mom

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel!! We took our California born kids to Canada to visit my family and got caught in an April blizzard only 30 miles from my parents house. Once we did make it, there was lots of snow to play in, until they pulled their mitts off and put their hands in the snow. That was the end of the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute, cute picture!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!