I am absolutely amazed at all the wonderful, creative craft ideas that can be found out there on The Internet and being an uncrafty person myself (a person who by nature is not crafty, meaning it doesn't come easily, but I'm trying to learn), I'm so very thankful for the step-by-step directions many people have been so gracious to share!
My computer "Ideas" bookmark folder has become completely stuffed with things I've come across that are so cute with clear instructions for creating them and seem attemptable, perhaps, even for me! Who knows if/when I'll find the time to try all of these, but I thought I'd share 13 of them with you and spread the crafty joy!
1. TaDa Creations - Ruffle Peasent Dress
2. Crazy Domestic - Popsicle Brownies
3. Sugarplum Creations - Mini Boden look-alike t-shirt
4. Tatertots and Jello - Super Easy & Cute T-Shirt Refashion
5. Family Fun - Crystal Caterpillar Kid Craft
6. Jump up and down - Ruffle Pants
7. Toad's Treasures - Another Mini Boden knock-off shirt
8. Made - The Market Skirt
9. Noodlehead - Gathered Clutch Tutorial
10. Poppy Chic Designs - Shabby Chic Ruffle Necklace
11. Fly Away Home - DIY Vintage Chalkboard Frames
12. Tea Rose Home - Fabric Covered Bead Bracelet
13. New Nostalgia - Homemade Scratch N Sniff Paint
Do you have any great craft tutorials to share?
Find more Thankful Thursday and Thursday Thirteen.