Monday, January 9, 2012

Photographing Four Children

I can get a cute picture of one of my children at a time


maybe even two of them together on a good day

three?  well, getting a good picture of three children is hard.

but four?  is just ridiculous!


we will keep trying


oh yes, we will





this next one is my favorite:

i think my husband was attempting to calm our youngest and oldest

it didn't work

our 2011 Christmas card might make it in the mail sometime in 2017


Find more Wordful Wednesday here.

4 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful family and I think those are all great pictures! Sometimes the not so perfect ones end up being the ones where true personalities really shine through!

    Thanks for your comment on my blog. I'd be happy to share our experience with indiscriminate affection if you want to email me offline. heidi dot newcombe at yahoo dot com :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have lots of pictures like those. Looking back, the duds are always my favorite and bring the most joy. Your kids are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!