Monday, January 2, 2012

Proof I really have 5 kids

For a whole week since Christmas we've watched our 4 children ride around the house on the new red plasma car and finally my husband could contain himself no longer.  

Tonight after the children were all tucked into bed he Googled, "Plasma car for adults".  He did not find such a thing, but he did discover one interesting tidbit, the plasma car has weight limit of 220 lbs.

Shortly after that discovery this happened:



The same man strapped on roller blades for the first time in many years yesterday.  Being the ever supportive wife that I am, I told him, "You better not break a leg and leave me to care for these 4 children all by myself for the next 6 weeks!"

Find more Wordless Wednesday here.

9 comments:

  1. haha....love it. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha! Love this! Thank you for the laugh.I have a feeling our husbands would get along very well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're all adjusting well to life with your new daughter!

    Random question, but do you know what that paint colour in your kitchen is called? It looks like what I want for our living room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, that's too funny. Been thinking of you all week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. heehee...
    not sure which is funnier... that he's riding it or that you posted it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that is so awesome! Totally something my husband would do, and knowing him, he would break a leg!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is too funny! And something my husband would totally do!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hee hee! Men are big kids. And it can be fun to join them sometimes too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both of my girls got plasma cars for Christmas this year so it's a constant zooooooming around our house too! Yes...even for the adults!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!