Thursday, March 19, 2009

Kid Fashion - Best Summer Shoes

This is going to be a super short Fashion Friday post because we are . . . um . . . traveling for Spring Break.

I cannot tell a lie and anyway if you were here yesterday you know the truth. We are camping. Who camps with their 6 year old, 3 year old, and 1 year old children? Crazy people, that's who!

I'm setting this to auto-post so I'm still in the comfy, climate controlled loveliness of home, but as you read this I'll be braving the elements and the nature! Check back next week to hear if we made it out of the wilderness, how long we lasted in the tent before we headed to the car to sleep, and just how many other campers in the state park tried to vote us off the campgrounds!

Back to kid fashion.

Crocs are the best summer shoes for my kids. They lived in them last summer. Easy on and off, comfy, cool, and best of all, they can be hosed and scrubbed off when needed!!! We just got our Crocs for this summer.
These styles are the Crocling in color Camo and the Mary Jane in Cotton Candy. Find them at

or
the crocs online store

Find more Fashion Friday at Big Mama.

5 comments:

  1. I love these! They make me so excited for doing lots of summer things outside! Those Mary Jane Crocs are adorable...I gotta get me some of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Crocs are great for summer!

    -FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids love crocs too -- i fought them for the longest time but in the end they are the shoes they LOVE to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My brother worked at Crocs headquarters for awhile last year and OH MY GOODNESS! He was able to get us the BEST deals ever. I had never worn Crocs before, but now that I have a pair I love them. My husband has some lace up ones that he wears all the time too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really, crocs are the best choice for kids in summer season. I prefer to purchase those from Shoebuy………

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!