Sunday, March 1, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Sorry I've sat this one out for the last couple weeks. I have been doing my meal planning, but due to some family business and out of town guests I haven't shared our menus. I've also been using some meals from our freezer. It is so wonderful to have nights of just thawing and eating meals. I can't say enough about doubling recipes you are already making and freezing some for another day!

Monday: black-eyed peas, cornbread, fruit
Tuesday: Italian casserole, salad, garlic bread
Wednesday: left-overs
Thursday: King Ranch Chicken, corn, rolls
Friday: Breakfast for Dinner - Strawberry Pancakes, bacon, eggs
Saturday: Out to dinner

Baking: Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins

For more Menu Plan Monday visit Organizing Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!