I have no idea why I agree to these things, but it's got to be better this year with a 10, 7, 5 and 4 year old than the time we went camping with 3 kids ages 6, 3, and 1 year old!
A few things I have to say about that photo above from 2009:
- Why yes, if you are my daughter one does camp in a large pink hairbow!
- That is indeed a blue toddler potty right up next to our tent in plain sight of anyone walking by, because we are nothing if not classy campers!
- Those plastic storage tubs? Are a lifesaver for storing your food items at night when there are strange creatures rustling through your campsite!
- It's been 4 years, but I still remember all the NOT SLEEPING that went on during that camping trip!
- We survived, we survived, we survived!