Monday, February 25, 2013

Is there an app for that?

As a mother of four children I'm more than a little familiar with potty training, and thankfully those days are behind me nowBefore today I would have told you I've lived through enough that nothing in the realm of potty training would surprise me.  That changed when I learned of the existence of this product:


  

An iPotty!

You'll be glad to know it has a touchscreen protector to guard against "smudges and messy hands".  Because we all know potty training is not clean business by any stretch of the imagination!

Someday my kids will be able to tell their own children, "When I was learning to use the potty all I could do was read board books and listen to my mom sing the 'potty song'.What poor, deprived little toddlers they were!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!