Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday Scripture Sharing - Resurrection Eggs Family Devotional

I'm not writing my own devotional this week because I found a resurrection eggs scavenger hunt that is really great. I did this with my kids this past week and was really surprised at how many of the clue answers my 6 year old was able to figure out. Then his little sister and brother had fun helping him find the items the clue pointed to. This is very easy to set up because you actually probably have all these items already at your house, so just let the kids search for them -- bread, stone, coins, sheet, etc. So, click here for some great Easter sharing family fun.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try this :)

    Also, I gave you an award over at my blog. Thanks for your ideas and words of encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen these and always wanted to find the list to do it with my kids. Thanks for the links! I just printed out a set to use this week. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!