Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spring Break Sleeping Arrangements


Spring Break

3 Kids

1 Puppy

2 Parents

1 Hotel Room

How did we make it work?

Wall to wall beds, Baby!

And that arrangement with the air mattresses on floor for 2 of the kids and 1 sleeping on the couch that turned out to not be a fold-out bed as expected?

Was way, way, way better than the arrangement where 1 kid slept on the non-pull-out couch and 2 kids slept in the king-sized bed with my husband and me (with the dog in her crate next to our bed)!

Don't ask me how I know!



Find more Wordful Wednesday, Wordless Wednesday, & Not So Wordless Wednesday.

4 comments:

  1. I hear ya! It's wall-to-wall-to-wall-to-wall kids when we vacation as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, sounds so familiar..lol

    Tammi
    http://www.myorganizedchaos.net/2011/03/wordless-wednesday-always/

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're a one hotel room vacation family, too (although we don't have a dog). Our girls are 6 and 8 and we find that getting 2 double beds and each of sharing a bed with one of the girls is the best arrangement. At least best in terms of getting sleep.....

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!