Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Strangest Thanksgivng



The Strangest Thanksgiving
A Story Written by my 7 year old daughter

On Thanksgiving I woke up and my mom said, "Let's go."  When I went down the stairs I saw a turkey singing and some mashed potatoes dancing.  Then the pilgrims came in and said, "Hello" and left.  Then a jack-o-lantern and a snowman walked up.  "What?  It's not Halloween or Christmas,"  I thought.

Then they said, "Hello we came to be broken."  So I threw the pumpkin and it broke when it hit the ground.  Then I put the snowman in a sunny place and he . . . . didn't melt!  He said, "That's too hot!  Put me in a place cold."  So I did and surprisingly he melted!  "What?!"  I said. 

Then we were going to McDonalds, I saw a turkey dancing on the doorstep.  Then when we went inside . . . all the chefs were gone!  Instead mashed potatoes were cooking mashed potatoes!  We went back to the car and saw cranberries driving our car.  They were stacked on top of each other and the very top one was trying to drive.  "How do you work this thing?"  He said.  Then they left.

I went home, "Phew, no more crazy stuff!"  Then I went to bed.  

The End.


Wishing a very happy Thanksgiving from my home to yours, may your cranberries only be on your plate and not driving your car!

3 comments:

  1. haha...love this! What an imagination! Wishing you and yours a wonderful Thanksgiving! Soo much to be grateful for! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading an article that will make men and women think.
    Also, thank you for allowing for me to comment!
    My weblog :: buy youtube views

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb blog! Do you have any recommendations for aspiring writers?
    I'm planning to start my own website soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
    Would you recommend starting with a free platform like Wordpress
    or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I'm totally confused .. Any tips? Cheers!
    My page - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i2ecGO75Tw

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!