Monday, June 22, 2009

Not Me! Monday -- Randomness

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! In this blog carnival created by MckMama everyone has fun telling all the things they DID NOT do (but really did). You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
Here are various random things that have NOT been going on around here:
  • Did NOT go blueberry picking on Saturday and pick 7 ½ lbs of blueberries! Did NOT remind my kids of the The Little Red Hen story when they began saying they needed a break from picking -- if you want to eat the blueberries, you need to help pick the blueberries!
  • Did NOT take all 3 kids with me to Home Depot one day last week to pick out a power saw for my husband for Father's Day. I had no idea how to choose a good circular saw and did NOT end up deciding based on which one had the best carrying bag, NOPE, NOT ME!!!
  • Did NOT do all of the following last week with all 3 kids in tow: take boys to get haircuts, take dog to the groomers, mail something at the post office, take toddler in to pediatrician for his 2 year old check-up (only 1 month late), and visit kids' dentist for all of them to get their routine check-ups. Did NOT wish for a place where we could do it all in one stop -- you know get the kids' hair done the same place as dog's, which would also be a place you can mail packages, and while the haircuts were happening the pediatrician could come in and do his thing and then the dentist would clean everyone's teeth! Oh, and while I'm dreaming, maybe I could pick up some milk while we're there, too!
  • Am NOT trying to convince toddler he's too big for his sister's doll stroller as I type this! He is NOT sitting in it telling me, "No, not too big!"
  • Did NOT complete Day 30 of the Shred last Tuesday!
  • Did NOT realize on Day 28 that there really was no light at the end of the Shred tunnel because it's not like you can just stop working out after the 30 days! Overall, I give the Shred 2 thumbs up. I feel more fit, it is a good workout and being only around 20 minutes is awesome! I am NOT thinking I really need a 365 Day Shred to keep me committed to the working-out!
What have you NOT been up to?

2 comments:

  1. What is it with toddlers trying to fit into doll strollers? My daughter does the same thing!
    Great job on completing the 30 Day Shred!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny...choosing a saw by the bag...I hate to say it but isn't that such a woman thing to do?

    And I would give two votes for the one stop dentist, doc. grocery shop etc...deal...maybe we should start a petition or something??? hehehe.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!