Monday, June 29, 2009

What She Does

As Christians we often hear that we are to be "the hands and feet of Christ".

Check out this amazing example of someone doing just that in a huge way!

That link will take you to the true story of Katie Davis who is making a difference in countless lives in Uganda, even going so far as adopting 13 girls.

Katie Davis is 20 years old!

For even more of the story, go to her blog.

I am grateful for and inspired by her example, her work, and her courage to follow God's calling!

Find more Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers & Talk About Tuesday at The Lazy Organizer.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting about this. I was adpoted so I have heart and desire to adopt. This was also inspiring to me, and the look of pure joy on her face really says it all!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!