Monday, June 8, 2009

Not Me! Monday -- A tooth, a mess, and chocolate drool!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! In this blog carnival created by MckMama everyone has fun telling all the things they DID NOT do (but really did). You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
Here's what has NOT been going on around here:

We do NOT have our first missing tooth!!!! The 1st of 60 that will be lost around here over the next 8 years!

My husband did NOT try to pull it last night when it got super loose and then try to give up saying, "I just can't get a good grip." My son DID NOT reply, "But all the other dads did it!" meaning all his friends dads were able to pull out their loose teeth. That DID NOT at all put the pressure on and force my husband to keep trying!

I DO NOT feel I need some proper training in th
is new tooth fairly role I've been lead into. It DID NOT take me 3 tries, each time nearly waking my son, before I was able to pull the tooth fairy pillow out from under his pillow and swap the tooth for money.

We most certainly DID NOT have this mess in our house last week, and if we did it was most certainly NOT created by me rather than the kids!

It there was such a mess I would NEVER encourage my kids to clean it up by eating the M&Ms they picked up by the handfuls! And I would NOT capture this picture of my toddler's chocolate drool! I've said it before, but Man, that kid can drool!!!
Can't wait to hear what has NOT been going on at your house!

your life your blog

3 comments:

  1. As a mother of six, and lover of pulling teeth out, we use dental floss. It sticks right to the bottom of the tooth, one pull and voila! This is one of my favorite jobs of mothering (sadistic, I know).

    ReplyDelete
  2. My three year old would have so been on that floor faster than I could say M and M!

    Secret to pulling a tooth without it slipping (60 some and counting here) is to use a piece of toilet paper to grip it. The sucker pops right out! I learned that from a mom of six when my older had her first loose tooth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that is so funny! I have certainly had days like that! Good thing Im not the only one!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!