Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Doesn't chocolate cure everything?


A couple months ago my 4 year old was complaining that her tummy hurt, so I let her stay home from school. She was still fairly active and bouncy so I wondered about just how sick she really was, but there was a time over a year ago when I sent a child of mine to Sunday School when he was acting very bouncy but complaining his tummy hurt. Let's just say I learned my lesson when they called my husband's cell phone mid-way through to come get him because he was throwing up.

But with my daughter this time, my she's-really-not-sick suspicions were confirmed mid-morning when she came running over to me with a large Hershey's bar exclaiming, "
This will make my tummy feel better!!!"

I just had to snap a picture to document her cure for tummy troubles!


Find more Wordless or Wordful Wednesday.

14 comments:

  1. She knows -- chocolate is *good* for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is funny!! Chocolate does tend to make me feel better at times. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha..of course that would help, mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brillant child! of course, chocolate cures everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smart girl! Her brilliance should be rewarded with some chocolate! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. gosh this makes me giggle. My little girl is the same way and she is just 2!!! But alas, doesn't chocolate makes it all feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL. But I have to admit, that would make my tummy feel better too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think they are teaching this to our children in school...My daughter is 4 and does the same. Did you know hot chocolate cures hiccups as well? LOVE your blog glad I stopped by from WW and I will be back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why -- doesn't it? She's a wise gal, that one, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a little stinker! She sounds like my daughter!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!