Monday, February 15, 2010

The dogs are taking over!

I love Not Me! Monday (a blog carnival created by MckMama) because it gives us all a chance to relate in a real, every day life kind of way. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have NOT been doing - but really have!

Around here:

A stuffed bulldog is NOT threatening to take over the place!

In case you can't read his shirt, here is a close up of the words "I've decided to put myself in charge."

And the real dog in the right background of the first picture? Does NOT wake us up at 5:30AM to go out every morning. NO, we have 3 young children who sleep through the night, there is NO WAY we are getting up with our dog at 5:30AM! And by "we" I do NOT mean my husband. I do NOT rationalize that I paid my middle-of-the-night-dues during the infancy days of our 3 children!

4 comments:

  1. You definitely paid your dues with the babies. Your husband can deal with the dog. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Hubs would definitely be taking out the dog, lol. That dog wouldn't last very long in my house, lol...5:30am is just too darn early.

    Haha, great post!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!