Thursday, January 22, 2009

Friday Funnies


Yesterday my 3 year-old daughter says to me, "Mommy, do you remember that time a bee tried to sting Daddy, but you saved the day? You got a rope and some clippers and you went outside and lassoed the bee and then clipped it off the rope!" Um, no I don't remember that day, you must be thinking of the day I was gone and Wonder Woman filled in as your mommy!

The election/inauguration madness has made its way into our home. Recently my son announced, "Mommy we (meaning he and his little sister) had a vote and we decided Daddy is not the president of the house any more, you are!"


This same 5 year-old boy told me a few months ago, "Girl nipples are privater than boy nipples." To which I could only reply, "Yes, yes they are."


For more Friday Funnies head on over to The Run-A-Muck.

1 comment:

  1. Fun Knee! I have nothing more to say about nipples either. Girls' are just privater!

    I wish I still had their imagination.

    Thanks so much for the linkage and for the giggle! I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!