Monday, July 20, 2009

Who knew homemade flour tortillas were this easy to make?

I made homemade flour tortillas today using this recipe and they came out great! I had no idea they were so simple to make, a little time consuming, but easy. They were so much yummier than the prepackaged store-bought kind! I'm so grateful I figured out I can make ones like the restaurants! And the best part was I got to purchase lard for the first time in my life!


Find more Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers & Tackle It Tuesday at 5 Minutes for Mom.



MckLinky Blog Hop

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Homemade tortillas...I am SUPER impressed! The recipe seems really easy though...I may have to try it sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never know you might have a calling :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a friend who taught me how to make corn tortillas by hand. They are so good and easy to make. I do up the dough and let each kid pat out their own. Then they bring them to the griddle and I cook them up. I like these because they use no fat and the mesa is a lot more nutritious than the white flour. Do you use a press?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!