Sunday, July 19, 2009

Not Guilty!

Today MckMama is hosting "Not my child" Monday as a twist on the usual "Not me!" theme. You can head over to her blog to read what she and other people's kids have not been doing.

For mine:

That is NOT
my child coloring wildly on the side of a shelf!

And it certainly was NOT me who took this picture
before stopping the little offender and redirecting him to paper!

A year ago my toddler did NOT go through a phase of wildly scribbling on the floor, walls, and furniture as quickly as he could (which was very fast)
every time he got his little hands on crayons, markers, pencils, etc.. Of course if he was a 1st child I could just keep the colors up high, but he is a 3rd child and his older brother and sister love to do crafts, color, work on workbooks, practice their writing, etc., so it was inevitable that crayons would be out or a stray one hiding under the table for a gleeful toddler to find!

I'm NOT so thankful for the Mr.Clean eraser and NOT AT ALL thankful that phase has passed!

3 comments:

  1. I keep the crayons in a very secret place in our house! I love the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser though...it can get out almost anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My...I enjoyed reading your very cute post. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!