Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What it's really like baking with kids . . .

Recently I stumbled across these pictures from 4 years ago:





And I wonder why there is always so much chaos.  I was baking with my 5, 3, and 1 year olds!

Those babies are 9,7, and 5 now.  That squishy little guy eating the spilled sugar started kindergarten a few weeks ago!

The chaos?  Often drives me crazy.  

It did then, it still does now.  

But as much as I long for less mess and less noise, I'd never trade those things for less LIFE!


Find more Thankful Thursday here.

1 comment:

  1. My son is 16 and he's not so messy anymore. But i often look at him and remember when he was so dependent on me, and when he would snuggle up for a hug and a kiss. 9, 7 and 5 are still so young and it's good to savor every moment with our kids. They grow up soooo fast! I like to go through my diaries - I write on it every single day and I like reading to my son about when he was a baby and a toddler. Patsy from
    HeARTworks

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!