Monday, January 11, 2010

Blogoversary!

It's Not Me! Monday (a blog carnival created by MckMama; you can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have NOT been doing - but really have!)

It was NOT ME who let my 1 year blogoversary pass without even mentioning it!

It was NOT ME who didn't even know what a blogoversary was a little over a year ago (for anyone still in that boat, it is the anniversary of when you began your blog).

It was NOT ME who had the thought that beginning a blog over the holidays (Dec. 28, 2008) is rather inconvenient when it comes to celebrating an anniversary.

It is NOT ME who believes because it is my blog I can observe my blogoversary whenever I want.

Therefore I will NOT be celebrating this week with my 1st ever giveaway, with the details announced tomorrow, so check back then!

It is NOT ME who has loved sharing in this community with all of you readers this past year and so I will NOT be giving one of you something that is sure to change your life (in a good way)!


7 comments:

  1. Well I would like to NOT celebrate this week with you then too. Congrats on your one year!! Love your header pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the blogoversary!!! And I agree, just like with birthdays, if its yours, you can celebrate whenever you want :)

    I'll be back tomorrow to see about your giveaway!

    ~Elizabeth
    Confessions From A Working Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogoversary! Can't wait to see what the giveaway is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blogoversary. I will be here tomorrow to check it out. I am excited. What a great build up. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I quite agree that you can do it however you wish!

    I passed my blogoversary sometime in October, I think. But I was way past it before I realized it. So just had a private smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know this will come as a shock to you... but I sat down this afternoon to write a little bit about making your families diet healthier. I know you thought I forgot! But it has been on my mind constantly. When I went to search for your original email today... guess what, I couldn't find it. This isn't too surprising. My outlook email crashed big time last week and after trouble shooting it most of the week my husband found out it was because there was too much email that I have never archived and outlook just could not work anymore. At any rate, he got it all cleaned up and working... but now I can't find any emails before Saturday. Unfortunately, I had never added you to my address book. Sorry about that :( I decided since I was going to be doing a lot of writing on the subject, three hours this afternoon, that I might as well make it a post and get some mileage out of it. Lots of people ask me the same questions, so this way it is out there for all. Because there is so much on the topic, I could only touch on the topic this afternoon. I will be writing regularly until people get sick of it or I run out of things to say :) Yeah, right! So, my friend, check out my Works-For-Me-Wednesday post tomorrow and then we can talk more specifics that you have in mind. Just email me. You'll find the address on my side bar.

    Good evening, to you!

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, if it WERE your blog anniversary, I would say Congrats!!!! And, I will be sure to stop back tomorrow to see what life changing something or other you are giving away! =)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!