Monday, June 14, 2010

Joy on a Monday

It's time for Not Me! Monday (a blog carnival created by MckMama; you can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have NOT been doing - but really have!).

Around here: (Hint: If you get confused, just remove the words in my post that are in all caps and you'll know the truth!)

My 3 year old is NOT completely enamored with his shadow, delighting in pointing it out whenever it appears! I do NOT wonder why we as adults have lost the ability to find joy in our shadows.
My daughter does NOT occasionally exhibit some unusual fashion sense. It's not every day you see somebody sporting a strawberry shortcake hat, Wonder Woman cape, princess dress, and two different dress-up shoes (all while carrying a baby carrier, no less)! But at least she still lets me pick out her clothes most days!

Happy Monday! I'm keeping it short so I can rest up for a swim meet night tonight. I get to spend 4 hours being "team mom" for 34 seven and eight year old boys. Jealous? How about if I add on the guarantee of hearing arm farts for 98% of those 4 hours (the other 2% of the time the boys are swimming)?

4 comments:

  1. haha Oh how I LOVE your blog. Your daughter is soo like my grand daughter Capri. Some of her "outfits" are just soo crazy. ENJOY your swim meet. HUGS, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shadows are the coolest =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did NOT borrow your intro and I did NOT link to your post! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!