Sunday, June 20, 2010

Livin' Large!

It's time for Not Me! Monday (a blog carnival created by MckMama; you can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have NOT been doing - but really have!).

Around here: (Hint: If you get confused, just remove the words in my post that are in all caps and you'll know the truth!)
  • We did NOT pick 16 pounds of blueberries on Saturday (doubling our total from last year)!
  • This is NOT me showing off my nearly full bucket!

  • My children do NOT absolutely love blueberry picking for about 30 minutes and then begin getting a little sweaty and whiney.
  • And when that happened and one of my kids asked when we could go home I did NOT reply with, "When your bucket is full."
  • A cherry cola icee is NOT the perfect ending to a morning of blueberry picking!

  • We did NOT eat the best blueberry pancakes for dinner Saturday night!
  • Also this weekend we did NOT take our biannual family trip to the movie theater and see Toy Story 3. Did NOT love it in a big way!
  • When my husband went to get drinks and popcorn at the movie theater concessions (did I mention we only go twice a year, so it's all-out when we go?!) he did NOT return with drinks the movie theater called size "small" but required me to hold with 2 hands! My 3 year old did NOT proceed to drink nearly all of his during the movie and yet somehow manage to make it to the last 4 minutes of the movie before loudly announcing (for all the theater to hear) that he needed to go potty!
  • He did NOT go at the movie theater and then have to go again about 10 minutes later! No idea how his little body held all that liquid or why my husband (who was sitting by the 3 year old in the movie) let him drink the whole thing!
Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. haha Just how I love to start my week off ~ with one of your amusing posts...I'm looking forward to Toy Story 3 as well. Have a good day...HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those wonderful beautiful fresh blueberries! How blessed you are to have access to them. Enjoy! (and yes, I am NOT a bit jealous)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Great ones! WOw, look at all those blueberries! :D YUM!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!