Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Life with the Three Stooges


Life with my three kids is often hilarious! There is just something about the combination of three different kids and the stuff they come up with to do and their interactions with each other.

Like today, they decided it would be funny to use 2 of our portable phones that are on the same phone line but have the ability to call each other. So, for literally 45 minutes they were thoroughly entertained calling each other and my husband and I.

Some of them were upstairs and they'd call downstairs, then they'd switch and one would come down and another would go upstairs. They traded off who talked to who, making comments like, "Your voice sounds funny! How was your day? What are you doing? Okay, now let me talk to Mommy."

And yes, those 3 potato heads they created do remind me of how different my 3 kids are personality-wise, but how well they come together!


Find more Wordless or Wordful Wednesday.

9 comments:

  1. You gotta love the random things that will entertain kids. Love the Potato heads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really amazing how kids can come up with their own phone games to amuse themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The phone thing is a good idea. We need three though, the small one is a beast when it comes to sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is wonderful! I am so excited to be a family of 5 soon. My girls are so different and I just know that my baby boy will be a whole other experience. I can't wait to share stories like yours. :-)

    Those potato heads are too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love reading stories like this! My little one was playing with his Mr. Potato Head yesterday and insisted on putting the tongue on top of his head like a hat. And, yeah that pretty much somes up my craziest boy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! I love to watch my kids come together and play too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. kids are ever so amusing!! So glad I have so many!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We did the same thing with walkie-talkie's when we were young.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!