Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Ice Day, Take 2

School is so very rarely cancelled due to icy weather in our area, like once every 5 years or so, and in the past week we've had TWO days of school closures!  Last Friday and again today the kids did not have school.  It is so crazy!

Because these were not snow days as in fluffy snowflakes, snowball fights, and kids making snowmen, but rather, sleet with no pretty white stuff, just some icicles hear and there, I have no pictures to mark the fanfare.

Except there is this from today:


Yeah, that pretty much sums up our ice days!

2 comments:

  1. This winter has been crazy, hasn't it? Love your pic! This is the first day in I honestly can't remember how long that I have sent my boys off to school ON TIME and been alone during the day. For us, it's not so much the precipitation as it is the polar whatever it is. I love my kids and all. But I'm SO over this cold stuff and ready for everyone to get back on a regular schedule! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!