Monday, January 27, 2014

What I Buy With Amazon Subscribe and Save

I know I posted a while back about how I get breakfast delivered to my front door, but since then it's gotten even better!

Amazon Subscribe and Save is adding new products all the time and best of all, I recently learned that if you have 5 or more product subscriptions arriving in a month, then you save 15% off the entire order!

I only order things through Amazon Subscribe and Save that are the same price or cheaper than I would pay at the grocery or Target, but to save 15% on top of that is huge!  And the convenience of having the things we use up regularly replenished with delivery right to my front door is awesome!!  Who doesn't want fewer errands to run?!!

You can schedule things to arrive every month or every 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 months, to account for how fast you typically use up an item and you can change your subscription at any time.

Because I'm always curious about what other people buy at stores like Costco,  I thought I'd share with you what I'm currently buying through Amazon Subscribe and Save:
  • The lotion I use on my face at night
  • My husband's hair gel
  • The Vanicream (thick lotion) I use on my kids -- it keeps the eczema away!
  • The lotion I use on my hands
  • Cracklin Oat Bran Cereal
  • Kashi Go Lean Crunch Cereal
  • Kashi Go Lean Honey Almond Flax Cereal
  • Puffs Plus Lotion Kleenex
  • Cottonelle Toliet Paper
  • Cliff Mojo Bars
Do you want to go see if your family's favorite products are available through the Amazon grocery?

Click here (Disclaimer: I am an Amazon affiliate, but also a satisfied customer!).

Grocery Shopping made super easy!

Find more Works for Me Wednesday here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!