Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Just give him a river and some rocks!

We're back! We had a wonderful get-away; I'll share more on it later. I'm still in Spring Break mode so I won't write much.

But I did want to share my toddler's new passion. It was the highlight of the trip for him. He told my husband and me so just yesterday. I should have guessed because really I saw it in his face at the time, the utter delight. It was like he discovered what he was born to do. All the kids did it some,
but the toddler did it over and over again for a long time. It is the longest I've ever clocked his attention span. And had we not drug him away, I have no doubt he could have done it forever.

So what it is, this thing my toddler so loves?

Throwing rocks in the river!





And I loved watching him do it!

Find more Thankful Thursday, Things I Love Thursday & A Thousand Words Thursday.

12 comments:

  1. So cute! Makes me want to take my boys to the river and give them some rocks!! :) hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious! Feel like reaching out through cyberspace to give him a hug.

    Thank you for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun! True toddler blissfulness :)

    ps That looks like an amazing place to vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet is this? Life just doesn't get any better. Glad you had a good time. Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love taking my youngest to throw rocks in the creek. Such cute pic thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! I just love all of these beautiful pictures everyone is putting up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. those are great pictures how fun he must have had

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun! I would have loved watching him do it too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! It is a treat when they get so focused on something they love!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, the joy, the fun! It's like he's celebrating the simple pleasures.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!