Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Toddler-Sized Baseball Glove

Last baseball season I was constantly chasing my toddler off the field, out of the dugout, away from the swinging bats. Oh how much he wanted to be right in the middle of it all!

This year I'm trying a new tactic for baseball season toddler management.

I bought the toddler his own baseball glove.

That's right, I give up. You are only 2, but go, play baseball with the big boys if you must. Who am I to stand in your way? Toddler-sized baseball glove . . . $14.00. My 3 guys having grounder practice in the backyard . . . priceless!

Find more Wordless or Wordful Wednesday.

4 comments:

  1. That is great!! Be glad your kiddo doesn't want to play hockey! Mine was three when he started playing hockey and let me tell you the equipment is a lot more than $14.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wondering where you purchased the glove

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!