Monday, March 22, 2010

Not another picture of the potty!

It's Not Me! Monday (a blog carnival created by MckMama; you can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have NOT been doing - but really have!)

We did NOT go camping last week with our 3 children ages 7, 4, and 2.

And this is most certainly NOT a picture of the side of our tent, with the little blue potty out for all the world to see! We were NOT too lazy to walk the 5 minute walk down to the potties every time one of the little kids had to go, thus using the "tent potty" often!

Speaking of potty breaks, during the car trip to camping, while we were right smack dab in the middle of nowhere, my 7 year old did NOT suddenly announce he had to go potty RIGHT NOW and could only wait one minute! I did NOT launch into a long lecture about the fact that the human bladder does not in fact fill up all of the sudden, but gradually over a period of time and thus he could have told us sooner before he had to go so bad! Those 2 biochemistry classes I took in college are NOT paying off!

After we got home, we did NOT spend the last half of Spring Break sleeping in! I am NOT in love with Daylight Savings time and the fact that my boys who always rise by 7AM slept until 8 every morning!


And in case you missed my post over the weekend. I did NOT spend a good portion of my Friday night creating a fanny pack for my blog!

Can't wait to hear what you've NOT been up to!


5 comments:

  1. LOL ... I'm confused but you made me laugh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our spring break starts next week. Can't wait for some extra sleep!!

    Loved your post :-)

    Hope you have a wonderful week filled with a LOT of relaxation!
    ~Cath

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun.... we're not brave enough yet for the camping trip!!

    BUT.. we carry the potty wherever we go!!! So ours would be at the tent, too:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny post! I am loving Daylight Savings too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, I might be uncouth for saying this, but you know what? I think your "tent" potty is GENIUS!!!! Who cares what anybody else thinks, you saved a lot of time and probably a lot of headaches too with your "invention"!

    ~Elizabeth
    Confessions From A Working Mom

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!