Tuesday, September 15, 2009

It may be time for a haircut!

How do I know when I need to take my 6 year old son for a haircut?

I see a note like this he wrote, illustrated, and stuck on the backdoor!

That is the date at the top 9-14-09 with a picture of a boy with a lot of hair, scissors to the left of the face, and just under the scissors a suggested time 4:00 PM.

My kid writing me to-do lists actually works for me! It saves me the step of planning it and worrying about remembering! And we were in and out of the haircut place by 4PM on 9-14-09!

Check out more Works for Me Wednesday and Wordless or Wordful Wednesday.

17 comments:

  1. that is greatness! i love that!

    my ww: http://mcclurefamilyspace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. I have a list writer to so I know how helpful they can be. Especially when pictures are included.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHA! That. Is. AWESOME. I need a kid that writes me reminder notes that cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love those post-it notes!

    Too cute...Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a riot! I need someone to make me some to-do lists and with pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He sounds like such a fun boy full of personality!! LOL, love that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so funny, and really quite brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So how did you train your kid to write your To Do lists for you? Teach me, oh wise one. LOL

    I am truly impressed. That is awesome! Happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too too funny! Guess he wanted to be sure you remembered!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope my kids do that when they get older. That would definitely help me out =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your son is a great little helper! LOL at his subtle reminder!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it! Such a great little helper! :)

    Happy WW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is awesome! lol. What a crack up!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!