Monday, November 9, 2009

On Top of the World!


"What greater thing is there for human souls than to feel that they are joined for life - to be with each other in silent unspeakable memories"
~George Eliot

"To the outside world, we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other's hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time."
~Clara Ortega
Those are my 3 kids laying on top of a very large jumping thing at a super fun place about an hour away from our home. I'm not sure which kid got the idea to lay down on the jumper and the others followed, but I loved the photo opp.!! I never get tired of pictures of my 3 kids all together! I am so grateful they have each other!


This post is part of the Moms' 30-Minute Blog Challenge.

Check out Gratituesday and Tuesdays Unwrapped.

8 comments:

  1. now THAT looks like some fun was had by all. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Eliot quote. I have it in one of my scrapbooks. Siblings... what a blessing to have each other. I deeply regret having an only child, but the good Lord didn't seem to think I needed anymore, so who am I to argue? Still, I can't imagine a world without my sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE both of those quotes. And your right, the bonds your kids have so obviously already made wit each other will be cherished by them all through their lives. I love that my kids are so close even as adults. When the 4 of them get together it is hard to get a word in edgewise. I love to just sit and listen to them. And for the added bonus?? Their kids are now all forming tight little bonds as well. Isn't "family" wonderful?? Have an awesome day. Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like fun!! for them... and for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love sibling love too! Not the noise sometimes... but oh well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have 3 kids as well and getting a great photo of the three of them together is priceless. Looks like the big pillow was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun! And what a beautiful day for it as well!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!